How to Attract an Aries Man
Aries is a sign known for fire and passion, but seducing the ram isn’t as easy as it may seem. Learn the secrets to lighting this sign’s flame and keeping the object of your desire coming back for more.
Winning a Aries Man
The fact that one of the most famous of Aries men was “the world’s greatest lover” Casanova will, depending on your own personality, either set your heart racing or fill you with a sense of impending doom. But, don’t worry, Casanova represents an extreme example of the Aries man and his ‘love of the chase’.
The Aries man can be combative and he enjoys the prospect of a little mental and psychological sparring, so don’t be afraid to offer a contrary opinion and engage in a bit of a debate with him. He likes a challenge, so try to hold your own against him. However, the Aries man also likes to win, so there may be a point where you’ll have to swallow your pride and give him his victory or, at the very least, “agree to disagree” and concede that he has “made some interesting and valid points”. But don’t make this peace offering too soon: give the Aries man a run for his money. Be careful, however, not to personally criticise the Aries man or his ideas, as he responds quite badly to criticism.
The Aries man likes to encourage and motivate others. If you ask him how to perform a particular task or how you might improve your own performance with regard to some work-related activity, he will be more than happy to guide and advise. In fact, he’ll almost see this as a gift from you to him. As you’ve no doubt guessed from all of the above, the Aries man is literally brimming with energy. If you’ve set your sites on him, be prepared to make the effort to keep up. The Aries man generally dislikes slovenly people but, yet again, he isn’t best pleased when usurped by someone with greater levels of energy and enthusiasm.
Aries Man Interests
Rams lead in all things, and this includes jumping into romantic relationships rather impulsively. People of this sign crave affection even more than they crave passion, though they do make wonderful love partners while interest is high. Aries men have a need to receive compliments and be assured they are desirable, but they also need to be sure you mean it. Empty flattery will be seen for exactly what it is, so shallow attempts at seduction will likely be rebuffed.
What Attracts Aries Men
If you want to seduce an Aries man, make sure he feels he’s in charge. The male ram not only wants to be the initiator, he has to be in order to remain in the mood. Unlike the Aries woman, a man has to be approached at a bit of a side angle. You need to be clear that you are interested in him, and, of course, that you think he is the most desirable man in the room at all times. Once you’ve established this, your Aries man will feel like it’s his choice whether or not the two of you have a romantic encounter. This is essential if you’re going to succeed in your mission of seduction.
- Look good: You may not be the most attractive person in the room, but you’ve got to make the most of what you’ve got. Be clean, smell good, dress well and take care of your hair and face. These qualities will evoke the Ram’s desire.
- Display some self-esteem: Aries don’t typically go for shrinking violets, so let your confidence shine through. He’ll find it sexy.
- Antagonize him a bit: Don’t pick a full-out fight about something silly, but do take an opposite viewpoint on something you’re passionate about. This will peak your Aries’ interest and incite his inner need to dominate the situation. He also won’t be able to get you out of his head. Being challenged sparks Aries’ libido in amazing ways. Once his passion is ignited, it’s a short trip to the bedroom.
What Turn Offs Aries Men
All Aries definitely have turn offs that can ruin a perfectly good seduction and spoil your chances of landing the ram of your choice. Among Aries’ pet relationship peeves:
- Acting clingy: Your Aries will love the fact that you’re romantically interested, but remember this sign has a strong independent streak. Rams dislike people who constantly vie for their attention, and who feel a need to paw at them all the time. If you want to avoid crowding your Aries, give some space and keep some interests and friendships of your own. Jealous behavior will chase your ram right out of the field.
- Leveling criticism: Aries people prefer to have their egos stroked a bit, as long as you’re not insincere. Harsh criticism of their sexual prowess is a sure love buzz kill. It’s an error you probably won’t get the chance to make twice.
- Being too easy: Aries love a bit of a challenge, so don’t head straight for the bedroom if your love interest invites you over. Be seductive and open but not completely obvious, or your Aries will lose interest quicker than you can say "Jack be nimble".
When He Takes the Plunge
Never let the object of your passions know you’re completely in his power. If you do, you may eventually find yourself being taken for granted. Keep just a little mystery between the two of you, as well as a little distance. This will keep your Aries interested and in hot pursuit.