How to Attract a Capricorn Man
It can be difficult to start a romance with a Capricorn man because these guys don’t open up easily. However, the real challenge is hanging on to him once you have him. The following tips will show you how to keep your Capricorn happy and invested in your relationship.
Winning a Capricorn Man
The Capricorn man is possibly one of the most cautious and serious signs of the zodiac. He has a morbid fear of public embarrassment, so he’s unlikely to respond well if you simply ask him out point-blank, out-of-the-blue. In fact, it is very probable that he will spontaneously combust.
For precisely the same reasons, it is unwise to flirt with the Capricorn man: he doesn’t respond well to it. Better to just chat and get to know him. Be yourself, act natural. Don’t make fun of him, either, not even in a light-hearted no-harm-meant kind of a way; he hates to be ridiculed. That isn’t to say he has no sense of humour, however. The Capricorn man can be very amusing, but almost always in a very dry manner. Often, people will be slow to realize he’s making a joke at all.
With the Capricorn man, a slowly-slowly approach is recommended. You’ll need to get to know him first. Or, more to the point, he’ll need to get to know you first. He will only go out with someone he feels comfortable with, someone he can trust. Consequently, you’ll need to become something of a known quantity to him. It is probably best if you treat your conquest of the Capricorn man as a campaign rather than a skirmish. Think long-term strategy, not hit and run.
Capricorn Man Interests
There are three tips that can help any woman keep a Capricorn man:
- He needs to feel grounded.
- He needs to feel supported.
- He needs to have his space.
A Capricorn man feels happiest when he is in a committed relationship. He always looks towards the future and hopes to have a family one day. So, any woman who wants to keep a Capricorn man in her life should be aware that he is looking at their relationship for the long haul. Loyalty like that of a Capricorn is hard to come by. He also does not like to have his boundaries tested. He is most comfortable in an environment where his partner is someone he can share his life with - not just his body. He is looking for someone who is serious about the future.
Make a Capricorn male feel grounded in the following ways:
- Show him your serious side and demonstrate how dedicated you can be.
- Share your life with him and make him feel a part of it.
- Show him your loyalty to others and to him.
Although a Capricorn man may have a somewhat rough exterior and find it difficult to share his emotions, he is still rather insecure on the inside. His strong ego needs to be constantly stroked in order for him to feel as strong as he wants to be. This man is looking for someone to take care of him and for someone who will let him take care of her in return. His insecurity is one of the biggest secrets that a Capricorn man has. He may want to portray a strong image to others, but in a relationship he is just looking for someone who will be there for him. Capricorn’s dream relationship is one that allows him to be in a balanced partnership with someone just as strong as he is.
Giving Him Space
As much as a Capricorn man loves being with someone, he still needs time to himself. This man is notorious for pushing his partner away; it rarely has anything to do with the woman in the relationship, but rather with Capricorn’s desire to reflect. In relationships he will often pull back so he can evaluate how he feels and where he sees the relationship going. He also has a difficult time opening up to others and will withdraw so that he can feel like he is the strongest person in the relationship. The best thing that a woman can do to keep a Capricorn man who is pulling away is to give him his space.
Give your Capricorn the space he needs by:
- Letting him ‘forget’ to call for a period of time or spending a few days apart so that he can feel comfortable again.
- Leaving him reminders to let him know you are still there for him and that you are still committed to the relationship.
- Not pushing too hard or he will feel suffocated.
What Attracts Capricorn Men
There are three characteristics in wooman that attract and hold Capricorn man with you:
- Ambition: A Capricorn man is attracted to women who have a future of their own. In fact, if you’re already dating a Capricorn man, it’s probably because he thinks you’re going places in life. Always remember to show him your ambition. If he continues to feel you are going places, he’ll be more inclined to see the relationship going places, too.
- Culture and Knowledge: Capricorn is also looking for someone that can entertain him. He likes women who can hold a conversation and teach him things he may not know. In order to keep a Capricorn man you have to keep him on his toes. Show him that you have a few surprises up your sleeves and he will always remain intrigued. Nevertheless, do not forget that too many surprises will make him feel unsettled. It’s important to keep the surprises balanced with the natural ebb and flow of life.
- Face the Challenge: Many women find it difficult to be with a Capricorn man. In order to do so, a woman must balance being supportive with igniting a new spark of light in his life. This balance is often hard for women to achieve. However, it’s important to note that the most important thing to a Capricorn is a woman who is not afraid to be herself in the face of changing influences. A woman who is willing to be her own person is perhaps the most attractive woman to a Capricorn man.