How to Attract a Gemini Man
So there is a wonderful Gemini man that has caught your eye? Are you patient enough to deal with him? He is two halves of the same coin, hating something one minute and finding something to love about it the next. Gemini man is naturally curious and always seeks new information or new adventures. He is divergent and can change his mind at any second and every second. To deal with this you will need to be flexible and might want to consider keeping your opinions to yourself.
Winning a Gemini Man
There are two major challenges when trying to win the affections of a Gemini man: getting him alone and keeping up with him. One of the most famous Gemini men is Bob Dylan and no other sign of the zodiac could be more accurately described as a ‘rolling stone’. The Gemini man hates to ‘gather moss’. Both the jazz musician Miles Davis and the Beat poet Allen Ginsberg were Gemini men, which might give you some idea of the irrepressible energy associated with this particular sign of the zodiac.
The most important thing to remember in relation to the Gemini man and the workplace is that he is unlikely to stick around for very long. He has a tendency to change his employer and even his entire career path as often as most people change their underwear! So if you’ve set your heart on a Gemini man, you can’t afford to equivocate or play it safe. Make your move! The Gemini man also likes to learn new skills and increase his knowledge, so a night school course might be a great place to scout out one of these professional nomads.
The Gemini man loves to travel and will enjoy nothing more than exchanging stories of exciting holidays in exotic locations. If your passport is liberally stamped, you’ve got the perfect ‘in’ for a conversation with a Gemini man. Holiday snaps are great, too, but never more than ten: he just doesn’t have the attention span. Sneak in a sexy bikini shot ‘accidentally’ and you can press two buttons at once! If you’re not well-travelled, don’t worry. The Gemini man is a chatterbox by nature; it doesn’t take a great deal to draw him into a conversation. In fact the more frivolous and frothy the subject matter, the better. However, if you’ve set your sites on a particular Gemini man and you share an interest with him, be it politics, music or a particular television show, it certainly won’t hurt to steer the conversation toward this common ground.
Gemini Man Interests
The key element to understanding a Gemini man is letting the air sign in him be free. Allow him to be as open and free as he needs. If you don’t he will run far and run fast if you try to keep him tied down. He is rather independent and needs to be able to go his own way. If you are strong enough then let him do what he wants to do, when he wants to do it. All you need to do is make sure he knows that you are there for him at all times… that you can be home.
Gemini man is intelligent, flexible and adaptable. If you want to attract one, you will need to embody these same traits. Ask him out, suggest an activity date. He is energetic and loves to be on the go. With a Gemini man, you need to mentally stimulate him as well as keep up with him physically. Great date ideas might involve hiking or biking and if you are bold, maybe a game of basketball. He loves to party. Maybe you know of an upcoming party that will be lively and upbeat? Keep your game fresh and new and you’ll have your Gemini man hooked.
What Attracts Gemini Men
A male Gemini is difficult to pin down. He’s a very intelligent person and likes playing mind games. He has this boyish heart that doesn’t grow up. Thankfully, your nature of being a female Leo tends to be a leader who likes to tame everyone around you. Your nature is indeed a key to make a Geminian attracted to you. But, just because you were born under that sign doesn’t mean it’ll be easy for you to attract a Gemini. If you’re still not getting affection from him despite your moves, then these tips might help you win his heart.
- Be spontaneous: Spontaneity is one of the things that attract a Gemini. He’s not going to fall in love with you if you don’t have any sense of adventure within you. He doesn’t like hanging out with a woman who does the same thing every day. Therefore, it makes sense to show him that you’re not the type of woman who sits all day performing the same thing. Make him aware that you want to live life to the fullest by planning unexpected adventures. Tell him that you want to spend the weekend with him in a secluded location. He’ll surely be mesmerized if you do this.
- Don’t spill your life too quickly: Having emotional baggage is normal. But don’t spill it in front of him on your first date. A male Gemini doesn’t like dragging your emotional baggage too quickly. For your first date, make sure that you show your strong side. Let him know that you’re fun to be with. Don’t give him details about your past problems. You’re just scaring him away. Instead, do it after he revealed his feelings for you.
- Be confident: A male Gemini wants to be with a woman with confidence. He likes all women so he’s very friendly to them. Thus, it’s not unusual for him to talk to another woman sitting next to him, if you’re on a date with him and you’re waiting for a table. You must not immediately jump to the conclusion that he’s already flirting with another woman. He’ll find you more attractive if you show him that you’re confident about yourself by letting him talk to anyone.
- Be playful with him: His heart and mind is full of adventure. He’s a light-hearted person so it just makes sense to be playful with him if you want to win him.
- Praise him when needed: He likes to be complimented when it’s appropriate. When he arrives on time for your date, you must acknowledge that. It’s difficult for him to be on time but he made sure he gets right on schedule for you.
Despite all these tips, you must always remember that signs are just guide. Don’t easily jump into conclusions based on your signs. Rather, you should listen to what your heart desires. Give it time to work before making a final plunge. If the stars and planets see that you’re working it out, they’ll make a way for you to be with this man.
When He Takes the Plunge
As described above, Gemini men can be flaky. That is a description that people throughout the ages have tended to describe Gemini people. This should not be a surprise. You might think you know this person until all of a sudden, he turns out to be completely different person. Talk about unreliable, erratic and unstable. Ironically enough, Gemini people want dependable partners. If you want a Gemini man to fall in love with you, stick it through with him through several situations where his sets of triggers go off. It can be an emotionally-turbulent situation but it can also be a lot of fun.