How to Attract a Libra Man
The typical Libra male is easy-going, but cautious. His balanced, rational approach to life makes him less whimsical than many other signs of zodiac sign. A female will need to employ all her wiles to win over a clever Libra.
Winning a Libra Man
The first hurdle to winning a Libra man, is finding one who is unattached. The Libra man likes… no needs to be in a relationship. When a relationship fails, they don’t hang around. In fact, they will start seeking out a new partner the moment the relationship is officially declared over, before the dust has even begun to settle. A Libra man is almost always on the rebound. However, he rebounds well, and doesn’t tend to dwell on the deceased relationship or yearn for past loves. If you do manage to get a single Libra man in your sights, you’ll need to move quickly, because the chances are he isn’t going to stay single for very long. Once he is in your sights, however, so long as you don’t commit any major faux pas, he’s pretty much yours.
He likes to debate the ins and outs of a situation and, more particularly, the wrongs and rights. Express an opinion about something where there is a moral dimension, and the Libra man will eagerly join in the debate. Make sure you have a decent working knowledge of your subject matter, however, as the Libra man is nothing if not thorough and well-informed.
The Libra man has a keen sense of justice and hates to see the ‘little guy’ abused by the system. Mention your moral support for someone who has been inexcusably wronged and the Libra man will respond to you as a kindred spirit. All that being said, the Libra man finds it difficult (and sometimes downright impossible) to make a decision. A great opening gambit when approaching the Libra man is to present him with a personal moral dilemma, seeking his guidance. This will engage his natural sense of fair play and make him feel admired. And the Libra man, like most men, loves to be admired.
Libra Man Interests
Your Libra conquest should only need a few encounters with your beaming smile and memorable personality in order to feel pangs in his heart. The fastest way to pique a man’s interest and love is to maintain your mystery while attracting him with your smile and eyes. Let your conversations be brief, but brilliant and unforgettable. The sensation of being in your presence should overwhelm your Libra man, leaving him wondering why you seem different from the other women he encounters in his daily life. Give him a few flirty words so that he believes, for just a moment, the he is the center of the universe. Then, politely skirt off to the other side of the room and give him an opportunity to watch you shine for the rest of the evening.
Just remember: Instead of aggressively and overtly pursuing a Libra, you should rely on your feminine wiles to send the message that your intention is to attract him. Now is the time to begin batting those eyelashes, brushing your hand against his and employing all the other time-tested methods of getting your message across. However, the challenge is to do this while still asserting your intellect. The fact is that you can bat your eyelashes all night long, but if a Libra man isn’t truly interested in you then you can’t attract him.
What Attracts Libra Men
According to astrologers, men with birth dates that fall within the dates of the Libra sign (September 24 to October 23) have a set of characteristics that offer plenty of clues about what a Libra man finds attractive. If you want to catch the eye of that special Libra man, put your best foot forward by following these tips:
- Pay attention to your appearance: This may seem like common sense when dealing with almost any man, but Libra men have a propensity to seek out beauty and aesthetically pleasing things.
- Do not be overly aggressive.: Although a Libra male prefers to be chased, he is a highly intelligent and observational creature. Overly aggressive tactics may seem almost barbaric to the pensive and watchful Libra. Win him over with smiles, pleasant conversation, and a heavily intentional dose of eye contact.
- Be social: Libra men do not like to sit at home in front of the television night after night. Expect to have more luck with the initial stages of attracting a this man in a social setting because he will feel more at ease.
- Be romantic, and be prepared to accept romance in return: Libra men crave romance! If you make an effort to set up a romantic scenario, your man will probably respond well. By the same token, you should be ready to accept romantic gestures from this man if you hope to attract him. Scoff at his opening a door for you, and you will likely turn him off.
- Showcase your brains, highlight your intelligence: Libra men love to be stimulated by wit and banter. They will not be threatened by a bright and knowledgeable partner. On the contrary, they will find you very entertaining.
When He Takes the Plunge
Libra men have a tendency to be excellent partners because they pay attention to a woman’s needs, both physically and emotionally. This alone may well be worth the time and effort you put into your attraction. As one of the more meditative and observational signs of the zodiac, a Libra male will typically provide you with little drama and, instead, a markedly stable partnership. Persons who crave emotional excitement and intensity in a relationship may not appreciate what a Libra has to offer. However, for women who desire to rest their head upon a strong shoulder, the Libra male will more than satisfy.