How to Attract a Pisces Man
Pisces is the great romantic of the zodiac. These dreamy, detached men may seem like they are more concerned with their dreams than the woman next to them. Like most water signs, Pisces men want to be in love and feel the deep emotional connection that comes with that. For anyone wondering how to lure Pisces men, the key lies in you both sharing a deep and spiritual connection to the universe.
Winning a Pisces Man
The Pisces man does not fall in love lightly. He is deeply romantic and will invest his heart and soul in a relationship. If you’re just looking for a bit of fun or let’s-see-where-this-might-lead kind of a relationship, it’s probably best to give the Pisces man a wide berth. However, if you’re seeking a life partner and a soul mate, the Pisces man is the one for you.
Once you’ve got him to yourself, you’ll find the Pisces man to be extremely generous, loving and caring. He’ll want to hear all about your worries and woes. Don’t be afraid to hold back: the Pisces man is attracted to someone who appears to be in need, someone who needs his protection or support. This doesn’t mean he wants a partner who is weak, however. He’ll be just as in need of your support and your strength. For the Pisces man, romance is inextricably bound up with notions of cherishing and nurturing, defending and honouring. Love is a fantastical castle in which he and his partner are safe from the follies and cruelties of the world.
The fantastical castle image is particularly appropriate, as the Pisces man is something of a dreamer. He’ll be looking for a partner who doesn’t dismiss his flights of fancy, someone who will entertain even his most outrageous dreams. He’ll also be looking for someone who likes to ‘dream a little dream’ themselves from time to time, but not for someone who has their head in the clouds quite so much as him. In fact, the Pisces man is only too aware of his own propensity for letting his imagination run riot, and will seek out a partner who can provide a balancing influence, someone practical and sensible. So, let him see that you are imaginative and respect his fantastical musings but, at the same time, demonstrate that you also possess a significant no-nonsense streak, able to snap things back to reality with a click of your fingers.
Pisces Man Interests
Pisces men are looking for a soul mate - someone who can be there for them physically, mentally and emotionally. They want a partner who is interested in art, spirituality, music and all the other immersive experiences available. For women to attract Pisces men, they should be interested in the same things. Pisces are very interested in the creative side of life. Pisces is a feminine sign and Pisces men may express interest in activities that culturally are more associated with women. They can be very sensitive and empathetic, even to the point of being a bit psychic. They desire to transcend regular day-to-day life, and they can do so by immersing themselves in beauty in all of its forms.
What Attracts Pisces Men
Since Pisces men can be a bit emotional and withdrawn from the world, they need partners who can help complete them. Such individuals should be able to draw them out into the world without forcing them to face reality, and help them strike a balance between being totally exposed and withdrawing into their emotional cave.
They need someone they can be comfortable and creative with. Creativity plays a huge role in a relationship with a Pisces, but it can only unfold when your Pisces man is comfortable with you. If you can show him that he can trust you, he’ll open up emotionally and shower you with affection. Your best plan of action is to:
- Be gentle: Pisces males are pensive creatures with a low tolerance for loud and garish displays. A sweet demeanor is key to winning their affections.
- Keep an open mind: Pisces is a considerate sign. Firm or extreme opinions do not help to keep the peace. Even if you feel strongly regarding an issue, think of others first and grant them forum.
- Be generous, giving and helpful: Like Cancer, Pisces embodies charity. He seeks an equally helpful mate.
- Be sensual and affectionate: The water signs are heavily driven by intuition and sensuality. Pisces requires a very profound connection with his lovers in order to feel complete.
- Appreciate art: Pisces embodies the artistic temperament and is naturally drawn to art in all forms. Showing an interest can increase your commonalities and feed his fantasies.
What Turn Offs Pisces Men
Nothing will sink your chances with a Pisces man faster than committing one of the following mistakes:
- Gossip: Pisces men are essentially dreamers. They like living in their own world and being detached from all the day to day drama that people carry around with them. If you start off a conversation by talking about the latest celebrity gossip, your Pisces man will instantly tune out. The same goes for the stock market, the evening news or career development. It’s not that Pisces are ignorant - they just have deeper subjects to think about.
- A Cruel Demeanor: The worst thing you can do around Pisces men is to be cruel to others. They are very generous and helpful, and they look for similar qualities in a mate. They will go out of their way to help other people, and are turned off by those who don’t have the same desire to serve.
- A Judgmental Attitude: Being closed minded is another turn off. With their detached viewpoint, Pisces’ see people as equally valuable. They attract a wide range of friends from all backgrounds. If you’re going to be with a Pisces, you shouldn’t be judgmental.
When He Takes the Plunge
Make sure he dives into deep waters. The key to luring a Pisces man truly lies in the depth and passion of your personality. Unlike other signs that may be blinded by beauty alone, Pisces is interested in looking into your soul and seeing what lurks there. If a Pisces man falls in love with you, congratulations! This means that he has looked past the physical straight into your heart, and, happily, he likes what he sees!