How to Attract a Virgo Man
A Virgo man tends to approach romance slowly and carefully. He likes to take his time getting to know a person before he decides whether he wants to pursue a romantic relationship. The first and most difficult step on the path to romance is getting this man to notice you, but it’s crucial if you hope to make him fall in love.
Winning a Virgo Man
The Virgo man is something of a perfectionist, particularly when it comes to matters of the heart. Indeed, he may have waited literally years for the right person to come along. This puts you in rather a difficult position, because you either are that person or you aren’t. He will probably have a mental photograph of this individual, not to mention a detailed psychological profile.
Your challenge in trying to win the Virgo man is in making him forget this fantastic (not to mention fantastical) individual and take a chance on you instead. First things first: your appearance. The Virgo man is extremely fastidious about his own appearance and applies his own often pathologically high standards to others. Nothing turns a Virgo man off quicker than poor grooming or, even worse, poor hygiene. To even attract the initial glance of a Virgo man, you’ll need to be clean, pristine and not a hair out of place. No biggie, right?
The Virgo man is a helper by nature, so in the workplace, you’re likely to find him in a supporting role of some kind, assisting somebody else in getting things done. A great way to get talking to a Virgo man is to ask for his assistance: he likes nothing more. However, he finds helplessness or, more precisely, cluelessness very unappealing. If you go to him for help, it should be because he is the go-to guy for that particular problem and not because you’re all-at-sea and don’t know what else to do.
Virgo Man Interests
Appearance is important for attraction in general, but a Virgo man places a great deal of value on his partner’s appearance. He tends to prefer a neat and coordinated look over trendy fashions, so your hair, clothes and makeup should be simple yet perfect. Avoid heavy makeup or messy hair styles.
This man prefers to be in charge of the relationship, and he’s going to make sure you’re the one for him before he takes things to the next level. Don’t jump the gun and try to kiss him; let him be the one to decide if it’s time to kiss you. When that kiss comes, if it comes, accept it gently as though it’s the most natural thing in the world.
A Virgo man almost always prefers a home-cooked meal to a trendy restaurant. If you have decent culinary skills, invite him home for a meal you prepare yourself. It doesn’t have to be a fancy meal, but every dish should be delicious. A successful dinner date such as this will show him you’d be a good domestic partner, and that’s another characteristic he’s looking for.
What Attracts Virgo Men
The following tips will help you understand what’s important to a Virgo man and, hopefully, show him you have what it takes to be his partner.
- Show Him You Have an Honest Character: You won’t win this man by playing games or trying to be someone you’re not. Try to be straightforward about who you are and what is important you, but have some tact and don’t try to bowl him over. Just be honest about your strengths, and let him know you’re willing to work on your weaknesses.
- Don’t Go Overboard: Keep your conversations down to earth and direct. Excessive displays of "personality" may ultimately lead him to think you’re pretentious. What he’s really looking for is a steady partner with real depth.
- Avoid Messy Displays of Emotion: Virgo is not the guy to go to when you need to cry on someone’s shoulder, and he’s not enticed by the "helpless female" act. He prefers a partner who shares his analytical approach to life. He wants to talk about what he considers to be serious subjects, such as life, philosophy, politics, and religion. Try to avoid dumping your emotional baggage on him, or you just might scare him away.
- Be Punctual: Show up on time. Virgo males are heavy on convention and manners. Showing up late for plans and events tells him you don’t value his time, and if you do that he’ll lose interest in you altogether. He needs to know you respect him, aside from your attraction to him.
- Be Organized and Tidy: Whether it’s your home or cubicle he’s examining, this man likes a tidy environment. A messy workspace or home shows him that you really don’t have it all together, and this is not the impression you want to make. Most Virgo men appreciate a knack for cleanliness.
- Be Supportive: A Virgo guy can be just as critical of himself as he is of others, and he may be more insecure than he lets on. You can show him you care about him by supporting and encouraging him in his endeavors, and this should really attract his attention.
- Bring Your Own Talents to the Table: Your Virgo may be something of a perfectionist, but he’s usually not domineering. He will value and appreciate your input, especially when your opinions or suggestions are well thought out and can enhance a goal or activity. He longs for a partner who can be his equal.
When He Takes the Plunge
If you successfully attract your Virgo and he falls in love with you, chances are good you’ll have a partner for life. Virgo men are usually very loyal, and they tend to stay in relationships for the long run. If you can prove you’ll stick with him through good times and bad, he’ll want to keep you by his side.