How to Break Up with a Aries Man
Boredom usually kills most Aries affairs stone dead. Aries loves the adrenaline rush or new love and gets bored once love has been won. For Aries most of the excitement comes from overcoming the obstacles to love, so if you want to keep your Aries lover on his or her toes always maintain a little hidden part of you for Aries to uncover. You should also enthuse wildly about all of Aries’ new ventures, introduce the voice of reason at a later date. Too early and you’ll find yourself frozen out and accused of being unsupportive. Aries will try and try to keep a relationship vibrant and new but if this fails the ram will charge off through the door to pastures new. If you hurt Aries deeply, you can expect to be frozen and completely – your red-hot lover will turn glacial instantly.
Aries Man Break Up
So it was a fun ride while it lasted but now you’re ready to say adios to your hot but unevolved Aries lover? Well, how shall we do this? He’s blunt, so you might as well be. Mr. Aries would rather be let down like a ton of bricks and know how you honestly feel than to be led on and pushed away gently. He is a force of nature, and like the disco anthem that he is sure to play twenty-four/seven after you dump him... he will survive!
But if you are too weak-willed to do the dirty deed in the above manner, try this for plan B: get him to do the dumping first. How, Jill darling, how, you ask? You can take two separate but equally effective approaches. You can challenge every single thing he says. Mr. Aries likes to rule the roost and run his own affairs, like a man, a real man, baby. And real men don’t like to be told what to do. Start questioning all his choices, and acting like his mother, not his lover. Boss him around for a change. And I don’t mean once in a while as a kind of foreplay. I mean constantly. He won’t be able to take it. He’ll crack and run out with nothing but the clothes on his back and never look behind him. And you can go back to your quiet, orderly little world, with no Aries around to make lots of noise and state the obvious regularly.
If being bossy is not your style, be boring. He needs a high dose of excitement in his daily life, and if you don’t give him enough, he will find it elsewhere. And he won’t even leave you a "Dear John"... I’m sorry... "Dear Mary" letter before he goes.
- Not enough sex - The Aries man LOVES sex, he is a fire sign after all. Sex is important to him because he has a lot of energy that he needs to use, and this is a way to feel close and have fun with you. Withholding sex with this guy will drive him away.
- You always want to be in control - He likes to be the man in the relationship. He doesn’t need his woman controlling his every move. This guys is masculine, and likes to stay that way.
- Being a prude - He is fiery and fun. If you dull his fire, he will be on the run.
- Not apologetic - This man is a big baby. He also has a very hard time admitting he is wrong. Be the bigger person, and apologize first. He will be back in your arms in no time.
- Pursue him - This man doesn’t need to be pursued. If he isn’t after you, he doesn’t want you. He is not one to play games or hide how he feels.
- Not enough attention - This man loves to be swooned over. Like I said, he is a big baby. He loves when things are all about him.
- Flirt with other guys - This man is jealous, and will not have the apple of his eye flirting with other guys. That is a quick way to see his short temper flare.
- He isn’t stable in his career - This man’s career is very important to him. If he isn’t sure or stable of his future, he most likely is not ready for a serious relationship.
- Embarrass him - If you embarrass him in front of people you will surely be playing with fire. This man is not about being made to look like a fool in front of anyone.
- You kiss his ass too much - He likes playful push back. He is a string personality that needs someone to keep him in line every once in a while.