How to Break Up with a Libra Man
When Libra is rejected she or he initially feels extremely demoralised, however, Libra will quickly take the action needed to bounce back from disappointment. Libra will do their utmost to make their loved one fall for them again. Should this fail Libra and rejection by searching out another true love. If Libra chooses to the end a relationship the break will be as orderly and dignified as possible. Libra is most likely to reject a partner who is too demanding on the emotional front.
Libra Man Break Up
He’s pretty thin-skinned and loves the illusion of "perfection", so if you point out all the things that you hate about your relationship, you can pretty much kiss him good-bye. He could easily turn the tables on you, though, and pick up the first handsome stranger (or more likely, your best friend) and start a new relationship before you’ve even talked about moving out. The guy just can’t bear to be alone.
Even if he’s a more evolved type, he really does hate to be alone. So if you go out with your friends a lot and leave him home to eat by himself, talk to himself, and whack off by himself, he will begin plotting how to leave you without looking like "the bad guy".
If you want to be less obvious, you could simply fuck with his sense of order and harmony. He loves to eat by candlelight with Miles Davis playing softly in the background. Well, I guess it’s time for take-out burritos seven nights a week with heavy-metal accompaniment. And while you’re at it, rearrange his closet and leave his sexy velvet pants on the floor for the cat to nest on.
You can also pick on his real weak spot: his personal appearance. If you jab at him for his love handles, he will eventually use your credit card to buy some nice liposuction (it’s too much work to go to a gym), get trim and toned, and go out and find a boyfriend who is cuter and richer than you are. You just can’t win!
- You don’t appreciate his romance - The way that the Libra man shows his love is by spoiling, opening the door, and romantic gestures. If you do not show appreciation to him for these things he will look for someone that does.
- You pressure him into commitment - This guy is pretty indecisive. Yes, it will drive you insane but that’s just how this guy is. Giving him ultimatums will not help the situation at all. Making him think it’s his idea, and compromise are the way around this.
- You are way too practical - This guy loves material items and the finer things in life; so if you are too practical with your dollars it will irritate him.
- You are too loud all the time - This man’s senses are sensitive, especially his ears. If your voice is too loud or the music is turned up too high he could get fussy.
- Too needy of attention - This guy will charm the pants off you, but he doesn’t want a woman that needs his attention 24/7. He wants a woman that wants him, but doesn’t need him.
- You act obnoxiously, and have no hygiene - A screeching wild banshee of a woman who wreaks of alcohol will send this man running. He wants a classy poised woman who smells like vanilla with a touch of floral. This guy is all about showing his lady off, so be worth bragging about.
- You are not ladylike - If you show up on a date with chipped black nail polish, a baggy shirt, and flip flops he will notice. Spend time on your appearance, and look put together because he sure as shit will be.
- Arguing too much, and start unneeded fights - This guy wants a peaceful and relaxed environment. If you are constantly picking fights with him he will have no problem leaving for greener pastures.
- You think that you are better than him - You don’t want to completely fall for his charm, but you don’t want to act like a stuck up bitch either. This guy is going to want a solid balance of both.
- Dress skanky - This guy will not be impressed by a short leather skirts, and hooker heels with spikes on them. If you wreak of sex appeal he will see you as too extreme. He wants a feminine, classy, smart, balanced, and secure woman. Secure women do not need to sell a man with their body.