How to Break Up with a Pisces Man
A Piscean can drift into a second relationship without even noticing or may get different needs satisfied by different partners – this is a sign that can compartmentalise romance(s) easily. Many Pisces continually drift from affair to affair hoping to dispel the self-doubt that can only be dispelled (and then only for a short time) by repeated assurances that the Fish are indeed lovable. Pisceans can drift out of a relationship for no apparent reason, still loving the partner (as a friend) but no longer being in love with them. Even the Fish may not know the reason for the break up; they’ve merely drifted away for whatever reason. The worst possible rejection for a Piscean is to be abandoned by a lover who no longer cares for them – ending a relationship with a Piscean requires steely resolve. Pisces will continue to cling; unable to accept that the relationship is over and convinced that if they reform in some way everything will be fine. An ex-partner of a Piscean may have to take extreme measures to extricate themselves from the emotional mess that a hurt Pisces can create.
Pisces Man Break Up
This is a tough one because Pisces men are so genuinely masochistic that if you are mean or cold to him, he will probably grow that much more attached t o you. Of course, you could be mean to everyone else: his mother, his friends, his dog. He is protective of everyone he loves and is super in touch with their vulnerabilities, so if you bully "the weak", he will surely come to their defense and give you hell.
Of course, if you want to end your affair on a nice note, you could do that in a couple of ways. The more simple and honest way is to tell him that it’s over, that your decision is final, but that he will always have an ally and friend in you... and mean it, sweetie. Keep up the "platonic" boundaries, though, because he has no problem sleeping with and falling in love with his friends and misconstruing this as a "relationship".
The other thing you could do is to write him a long, romantic letter and leave it behind, after you take all your things to leave town. Include lots of sentiments that make absolutely not sense, like "It is my great love for you that has inspired me to explore my own ability to love, in another place, at another time." Mr. Pisces has such a convoluted psyche that all this will probably seem completely logical to him. And he’ll always keep a candle burning for you. Just be careful, though, since he does practice the art of magic and the art of stalking. And he’s superpsychic, sweetie: he will find you.
- You don’t support his dreams - This man’s dreams are his reality so supporting his entrepreneurial mind is very important to him.
- You caught a fish - If you catch a fish, and not a whale you may want to catch him at a different time in life. Finding the Pisces man at the right time in his life is at the utmost importance to the both of your happiness.
- Hates art, concerts, music, and humanities - This man loves art in all forms. If you don’t really have any emotion towards art, you may have a hard time relating.
- You are too available - This guy is quite emotional, so if you are too emotional and available to him, it will be a big turnoff. He needs someone to be strong for him, and a backbone to the relationship.
- Always wanting pity - He wants the pity, he doesn’t have time to give you any. This somber man doesn’t need a Debby Downer, he wants some joyful light in his life.
- No imagination - This man wants someone to dream, wish, and hope with him. If you have little dreams of your own, how could you live in his world?
- You are too realistic - He doesn’t want someone raining on his parade. He wants a woman who he can tell all of his over the top stories to that will make her swoon.
- Can’t handle his passive aggressiveness - When he is mad, you may see his passive aggressive comments come out. Being the bigger person in the situation is always the best way to go.
- Staying dreamy - He lives in one fantasy for a while, and then creates a whole new one the next day. If you don’t make yourself part of his fantasies he will swim away.
- You are not emotionally strong - He needs a woman that is strong in areas he is not. He needs empathy, support, and total understanding.