How to Attract a Gemini Woman
Attracting a Gemini woman’s attention actually isn’t very difficult. A butterfly creature always on the lookout for excitement, she’s easily drawn to anyone different or new. What’s much harder is keeping a Gemini woman’s interest in you alive as she quickly gets restless and bored. You’ll need to be good at creating an ongoing sense of excitement to keep this girl romantically on his toes. Try to constantly re-invent yourself, for example by changing your ’look’, style and appearance, so she gets the sense she’s talking to someone she’s never met before. The Gemini woman thrives on variety, especially in her love life, and hates monotonous routine. Make her want to spend time with you by acting spontaneously and coming up with exciting last minute plans she’ll find impossible to resist.
Winning a Gemini Woman
Gemini loves to flirt. To attract a Gemini woman you must engage with her in conversation, show her you can hit the verbal tennis ball back and forth over the net with verve and wit and you can become a contender for the position of her partner. Only a contender to begin with, since charming Gemini tends to have many suitors seeking her favors. However, the more you can intrigue her with words, the more likely you are to move forward with her.
Gemini Woman Interests
Although Gemini loves to talk, she usually prefers to discuss experiences, people and new subjects of learning rather than delve into deep emotional drama. For the most part, they find analysis and wit more compelling than verbal exploration of feelings and emotions. The more of her many facets you share, or at least appreciate, the more likely your romance will flourish. A partner, who relishes the range of her personality, rather than seeing it as evidence of instability, can have a happy union with a Gemini.
What Attracts Gemini Woman
To understand how to win a Gemini woman, we should sort out what kind of man she needs for herself, what relationship she is looking for and what she wants from it. A Gemini woman dreams about a man who will be her best friend, her lover and her spiritual mentor at the same time. However, this mix of qualities is very hard to possess, so that’s why a Gemini woman changes her partners very often, she is searching for a perfect man. If you want to win a Gemini woman, you have to be close to a perfect man.
- Flirt intelligently: Gemini girls tend to be very cerebral and are turned on by interesting conversations about significant ideas. If you want to attract one, be ready to talk about something besides the Cubs game or the latest round of celebrity gossip. Erudition, education and clever quips always go over well. So do double entendres and similar plays on words.
- Arouse her curiosity: Gemini girls are like cats: they can’t say no to new or intriguing things. Find some interest that she may not be familiar with but that looks fun. Avoid following the crowd, and don’t talk about the same books, movies or news items as everyone else. It’s apt to bore her. Show her what a unique person you are and invite her to share. You’ll be surprised how eagerly she accepts the invitation.
- Shift gears: Gemini girls are eclectic and able to multitask very easily. While you shouldn’t just lurch from one topic to the next, you can draw her eye by displaying interest in a wide variety of different topics. Find different things to do on dates, and don’t just settle into a single routine.
- Keep it casual: Gemini girls are probably as interested in settling down with the right guy as anyone, but it can take time for them to get there. Keep expressions of affection light and playful, and avoid grand displays of intimacy too soon. Gemini girls are flighty and attracted to those who skim the surface before plunging in too deep.
- Focus on her hands: As a zodiac sign, Gemini is associated with the digits, the arms, the shoulders and the lungs. When you touch a Gemini girl, touch her on the fingers lightly to stimulate the nervous system, and keep your physical contact centered around that area.
- Stay away from the drama: Geminis are easily agitated and can become upset if things get too intense. While you shouldn’t walk on eggshells, be prepared to let crises roll off your back and to take things as they come rather than getting caught up in little details.