How to Break Up with a Leo Man
When Leo wants to end a relationship, the partner is often still needed as a friend rather than a lover. This state of affairs can lead to divorce if the partner is, understandably, unhappy with this situation. This habit of keeping an ex as a friend can also interfere with Leos’ ability to form new relationships. Leo is not the best sign at letting a partner know when it’s over, partly due to being a fixed sign and partly due to pride. Consequently some Leos withdraw from their partner or treat them shamefully, in the hope that the partner will drift off and Leo can rewrite history pretending the whole affair never happened. To combat this tendency Leo lovers’ who are about to dump (their partner!) might like to try the following exercise.
Leo Man Break Up
The Leo man is so proud that getting rid of him is not really that hard, in the practical sense. If you tell him you no longer feel for him the way you did when you first fell in love, and if you let him see that for you the dream is dead, he will not put up a fight. But you had better be bloody sure you want out before you make any grand proclamations. Mr. Leo’s supportive friends and family members are already lining up to tear you apart, dearie. He’s loyal and is surrounded by loyal people who turn into mad dogs when he’s been hurt.
Of course, even if he takes your "It’s not you, it’s me" speech well, and even agrees that the relationship is over, he’ll still stalk you a bit. Not physically (like a Scorpio) or psychically (like a Pisces.) No, this fire sign will simply get all his little cronies to track your every move and report back to him. In addition, you will be kept up-to-date (in mysterious ways) about his latest comings and goings, which are bound to be grand and fabulous. You see, Leo men can be gotten rid of, but they will not simply fade away.
- Dress casually all the time - This man is a king, and he wants to find his queen. If you dress like a peasant without taking pride in yourself, he may move on.
- Too easy - He is a lion that likes to work for his dinner. If you make yourself too easy to obtain he will think that just anyone can have you, and he is not just anyone.
- Be a homebody - This man loves attention and adoration. It is hard to get those things at home alone. He loves to be in the center of the action, so get your butt off the couch.
- Upstage him - This man likes to be the head of the pack, as well as the center of attention. Make sure you aren’t dimming his light by constantly trying to be better than him.
- Embarrass him - This man is prideful, so if you hurt that you will hear him roar.
- Embarrass yourself - He wants to date a queen, and wants the class that comes with it. If you act like a joker he will find someone else to court.
- You make more money than him, and bring it up all the time - He likes to be the provider, and if you are constantly emasculating him by reminding him that you make more gold he won’t be able to hang around long.
- You are not sexually confident - This Lion is like tropic thunder in the bedroom. He wants someone that is confident in the sack to have fun with.
- Not supportive of his dreams and career - This man has a big plan, and he wants you to be along for the ride. He wants someone supportive to stand by his side.
- You are boring - The Leo man has a huge heart, and a huge personality. You are going to have to keep up with his fiery bold aura. What is a King without a Queen?