How to Break Up with a Scorpio Man
If the Scorpion has an affair, it is usually for one of two reasons: to advance their career or to help with the attainment of a specific goal e.g. power over someone or because the sexual life within the marriage has gone wrong. Scorpios can attract a new partner with little effort, and also, hold back emotionally so ending the affair is comes easily to them. If Scorpio is rejected he or she will become very vengeful, either acting immediately or biding their time – this sign never forgets and rarely forgives.
Scorpio Man Break Up
This is truly a daunting task if he doesn’t want to go. First of all, he is a fixed sign, which means that once attached, he stays attached. And he’s a water sign, which means his emotions run deep, much deeper than they seem even (and they probably seem as if they go twenty thousand leagues under the sea!) So if you think he’ll be easy to say good-bye to, forget it. He’ll go through the five stages of grief: denial, anger, bullying, begging, and then totally wiping you out of his life. Blaming yourself is your only choice (unless, of course, he’s one of the Scorpio addict types who need a program or a good shrink more than they need you), as he will surely attack you if you don’t. So cop a plea and beg for the mercy of the court when it comes to setting a penalty.
Of course the other approach is that of slow torture. It’s a little like the classic film Gaslight (if you’re a Virgo like Charles Boyer, you should be able to pull it off easily.) You just play with his head, pull away, treat him as if he’s crazy, and when he calls you on it, change the facts on him. You may be able to truly convince him that either (a) he’s going crazy or (b) you are the cause of all his angst. Either way, he’s likely to take off eventually when he realizes that you are not going to change or acknowledge the strangeness of the situation. But if you are thinking of leaving him, then you must already know what it’s like to be with him: a minefield. So I advise you to step very carefully or else all your well-laid plans could blow right up in your face.
- Assume things about him - This man keeps a lot of himself under wraps. There are things that will remain secret about him forever, so generalizing him with others is a big mistake.
- Act trashy - This guy is demure and secretive. He wants his partner to be sexy, but only for him. This man is possessive, and doesn’t want others googling at your goods.
- Being wishy washy - This guy is black and white. If he sees that you don’t stand your ground on your beliefs he will look at you as being weak.
- Lie to him - This man is a human lie detector as well as being one hell of a detective. Once trust is broken, he will be out.
- Make him look bad in front of people - This guy is not the best at taking jokes. Underneath all of his mystery is a sensitive spirit. Embarrass him and feel the sting.
- Leave during a disagreement - This will only make the problem worse than it already is. He likes to resolve things as fast as possible. His emotions are like a volcano, suppressed until brought on by a disturbance.
- Uncomfortable with sex - This man is sex. If you are uncomfortable with your body he will tell. Sex is a religion and a spiritual act to Scorpio. You have to understand this to really connect with him.
- Pry at him - If he doesn’t want to tell you something it is to help you, not to hurt you. Do not pry at him, or he will anger.
- Act like you are his mom - This man does not need another mother. He has one, and that is plenty.
- Play hard to get - This guy doesn’t want a stage 5 clinger, but he also doesn’t want to feel like you are unsure that you want him. You are either in or you are out.