How to Attract a Aquarius Woman
Because Aquarians are magnetically drawn to people who stand out from the crowd, to attract this girl’s attention it’s important to come across as a bit different from everyone else she knows. Nothing impresses the Aquarius woman more than originality, so the number one tip for seducing this girl is to prove you’re very much your own person, not just one of the sheep. It’s good to dress fashionably for an Aquarius woman, but she’ll find you a lot more interesting if you put together your own individual look rather than just following the latest trends. If there’s anything unusual about your background, work or lifestyle, don’t be afraid to shout it out loud and clear - it will make an Aquarius woman much keener to get to know you. You can never be too off-beat or wacky to attract an Aquarius girl.
Winning a Aquarius Woman
To bond with an Aquarius, you first have to understand their motivations. What makes them tick, the breath that keeps them alive. Each Aquarius will have a different life-view: The Ascendant, a different home: the house their Sun is in and a different way of dealing with emotions: the Moon, but underneath all of this is the unchanging gestalt that they are a member of the human race working towards being with other like-minded people.
Aquarius Woman Interests
Aquarians find it hard to live without friendship. It’s their motivating factor. An Aquarius friend will meet you and want to experience something with you depending on their Moon sign and other chart factors. They mostly can manage on their own.
What Attracts Aquarius Woman
While there are plenty of ways to attract an Aquarius, you’ve got to know the right ones! My BFF is an Aquarius and I absolutely love him – but he’s hard to pin down and finds it difficult to pay attention to someone exclusively. If you have a huge crush on an Aquarius and are wondering how to attract an Aquarius, take a #look at my tips below! They work and I promise, your Aquarius-crush will be after you in no time!
- You’ve got to stand out in a crowd: An Aquarius is a sign that is so out-going, so over the top and so out there, it’s hard for them to really pinpoint exactly who they like. That means that you’ll have to stand out in a crowd and you’ll really have to work to impress your amazing Aquarius-crush. Remember, learning to attract an Aquarius is difficult, but it isn’t impossible at all!
- Bubbly personality: Most Aquarians are some of the bubbliest people in the world. They don’t like negativity and definitely don’t want to be with someone that is going to bring them down. That means that you’ve got to be at least a bit positive to entice this sign to like you. Save the negativity and just be super bubbly and super positive! This particular sign thrives on positive energy, remember that!
- Friends first: One thing that you’ve got to know about an Aquarius is the fact that he or she loves to be friends first. They never, ever want to rush right into anything and instantly become boyfriend or girlfriend. Instead, why not try to become their BFF first, then you can really get to know them!
- Don’t tie them down right away: Never, ever try to tie down an Aquarius with a label first and foremost. While the conversation about labels will absolutely come later, after you’ve established a relationship, you can’t immediately expect a label right off the bat. That means that you’ve got to be patient and not try to push your luck! Remember, a label will come eventually, but you’ve got to be patient for it.
- Avoid emotionally charged discussions: When you are with an Aquarius, you can’t immediately think that they are going to confide in you and that you can bring up all kinds of emotionally charged discussions. Truthfully, this particular sign doesn’t deal well with emotions at all. In fact, they try to avoid admitting them at all!